Benefits for your business
• Increasing productivity and motivation through energised and happy staff, saving your company money.
• Known to significantly reduce sick leave and absenteeism
• Cost saving by attracting and retaining key talent whilst boosting morale
• Reducing the costs associated with stress related illness and repetitive strain claims
• Improving the mental and physical health of your employees
• Demonstrating to your employees that you care for their well being
Benefits for your Employees
• Reduces stress, fatigue and anxiety
• Relieves the common muscle tension in neck, shoulders, arms and wrists from repetitive use of the computer keyboard and mouse
• Improves mental focus and concentration
• Relieves headaches and migraines
• Relieves back pain and improves posture
• Calms the nervous system
• Relieves symptoms of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
• Stimulates and increases blood circulation
• Boosts morale
• Encourages staff to take a proactive role in their health and well-being by making them more aware of their physical state. This promotes a more health conscious workforce.
Types of Massage
Our seated Corporate Massage is designed to achieve these positive results quickly and effectively and finishes in an invigorating way so that your staff can feel relaxed yet charged with energy and ready to get right back into a productive day.
The usual time for a seated massage is 10-20 minutes, with 10 and 15 minutes proving to be the most popular, the treatment is carried out with your staff seated at their desks, and the treatment is carried out over the clothing without oils.
We also cater for call centre staff where we can perform ‘rotating’ 3, 5, 7 or 10 minute seated massages at their workstations if it’s not appropriate or convenient for them to leave their desks.
We also cater for table massage in the office environment, if a longer session is possible, with a more remedial aspect of treatment desired. We suggest the minimum time to be 30 minutes, and if possible a suitable sized private room made available, so staff can feel comfortable removing part of their clothing.
Oils will be used on the skin, and disposable moist refresher towels will be provided so staff can wipe excess oils off before having to get back into their work clothes.
100% employer funded
The employer pays for the service to occur as a one-off or on a regular monthly basis as part of their Health and Well-being programme or Health & Safety strategy. This is the most common option, and by far the most popular.
The employer may choose to cover part of the cost and the employee pays the remainder. This is gaining more popularity and is a great choice if you’re budget doesn’t allow for full employer funding, still making it clear that you want the benefits of our massage service!